Effective Date: March 30, 2022
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- Through our Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Services.
- Through our the Apps available via our Services and the Google and Apple app stores.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
- From third parties, such as analytics providers, advertising partners, and data brokers.
- Through social media networks.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Zida or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Services
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number], passport number, online identifiers (such as name and password), driver’s license, (related to your shoe, leg or toe sizes) or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as cultural or social identifiers, ethnicity, date of birth, gender, religion, racial origin, demographic data, employment data, academic information.
- About your symptoms that you enter into a bladder diary log.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Social media networks.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering for an account to use our Services, subscribing to our Services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- Your search queries on the Services.
- Information you provide about your medical conditions, medical symptoms, and prior medical treatments.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers may give you the ability to enable a “do not track” feature that sends signals to the websites you visit, instructing that you do not want your online activities to be tracked; however, these features are not uniform and there is no common standard that has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators. Be aware that this is different from blocking or deleting cookies, and that browsers with “do not track” features enabled may still accept cookies. While the Services do not currently recognize and respond to “do not track” signals, if we do in the future, we will update this Policy accordingly.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the section entitled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information,” below.
- Web Beacons. Parts of our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Zida, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about any targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the section entitled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information,” below.
How We Use Your Information
Zida will not sell your personal information to any third party.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide our Services to you, and to develop, customize and improve our Services.
- To create and manage user accounts and to help manage user preferences.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us and to fulfill any orders for any of our products or services.
- To comply with our legal obligations, such as preventing, detecting, and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of our users.
- To enforce agreements with our users, including for billing and collection purposes, and to resolve disputes.
- To provide you with notices and communications about your account and to respond to your correspondence.
- For fraud protection and security purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the section entitled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information,” below.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To contractors, service providers (including telehealth providers), and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Zida’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Zida about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Zida, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, checking or unchecking the relevant boxes, or by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from Zida. If you do not wish to have your email address and other contact information used by Zida to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Zida as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
As of the Effective Date of this Policy, Zida is not required to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 5663 Lick River Lane, Gainesville, VA 20155.
As Zida does not currently sell data triggering the opt-out requirements, the Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A is not applicable as of the Effective Date of this Policy.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Services is not intended for children under 18 years of age (“Minors”). Minors may not provide any information via the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from Minors. If you are a Minor, do not use or provide any information via the Services or through any of their features, register for an account, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive features of the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a Minor, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a Minor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Services home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified by the Effective Date specified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions, submit a complaint, or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
5663 Lick River Lane
Gainevsille, VA 20155
What biometric data does Zida collect, and how is it used?