We want you to be completely happy with your purchase! ZIDA’s customer service team is here to help answer any questions that you may have. Please follow the steps below for all returns and exchanges.
If you want to exchange a size or simply changed your mind:
You may return or exchange the products within 14 days of purchase as long as the following requirements are met:
- The “No Return if Removed” tag is still in place
- The product must be in perfect condition with no defect or damages
- Products held longer than 14 days will not be eligible for return or exchange.
- We will issue a Return Tracking (RT) reference code, which is required when returning incorrect or unwanted products.
- Customer Service will share how to return the item to us. Please ensure the package is clearly labelled with the RT code and that you reference the code in all related correspondence.
- Once the product is received, we will issue the refund or send the replacement.
If your product is damaged or faulty within the warranty period:
If you believe the products have been delivered in a faulty or damaged condition, or a fault appears during the warranty period, please follow these steps:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service at 1-877-203-1580
- The Customer Service Department will carry out a troubleshooting exercise with you to establish if the product is being used correctly or if it is indeed faulty. If the Customer Service representative believes the product to be faulty or damaged, they will ask you to return the item to us.
- The Customer Service representative will give you a Return Tracking (RT) reference code, which will be required when returning your damaged or faulty products. Please ensure the product is clearly labelled with the RT code and that you quote your code in all related correspondence.
- Once the faulty product has been received, Customer Service will send you a replacement product.
Terms and conditions:
All products returned to ZIDA, whether incorrect, unwanted, damaged or faulty, will only be accepted if the following terms and conditions are met:
- All products must be clearly labelled with the RT reference code.
- All products are the customer’s responsibility until received by ZIDA. We advise you to apply a tracking number when returning items.
- In the case of a faulty unit, we only ask that you return your controller unit.
- It is not our policy to refund postage and packaging.